Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Learning from the past.




We shall see how long I leave this up.
You know I don't like fighting on the internet and this is a place of encouragement.

God is still God and He is still in control.

But I am sad for my children and grandchildren.
Our economy is a house of cards just like the housing industry in California, Florida and Arizona.
It can not be sustained.

Our country is split in half and I don't think there is anything that will bring it together.

So what would Elizabeth Elliot tell me to do?

Do the next thing.

He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice,
to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
~Micah 6:8



Trying to clear the clouds from my head.
I may need two Iced Venti Chai's today.

Donna